Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data (hereinafter “Code”) it is necessary to give you information about the use of your “personal data”.
This website collects some Personal Data from its Users. INDEX
- DATA PROCESSING
- TYPES OF DATA
- DATA PROCESSING METHOD
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- EXPORT AND ERASURE OF DATA
BoxSardinia by Andrea Degortes
Via del Melograno 10, 07026 Olbia (SS)
VAT NUMBER 02780150906 TYPE OF DATA
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, Email and Name.
Personal Data may be entered voluntarily by the User or collected automatically during browsing the Website.
If the User does not provide specific Personal Data, the Website may not provide its services. The User assumes responsibility for the personal Data of third-parties that he/her publishes or shares in the Website, and guarantees that he/she has the right to pass on or circulate such data, releasing the Data Controller from any liability towards third parties. DATA PROCESSING METHOD
Personal data will be processed by collecting, processing and comparing them, and by using IT or telematic tools, using appropriate security measures to ensure confidentiality and to prevent improper access to them by third parties or unauthorized parties.
Customers can access the Website and purchase without registering and freely access information, informative texts and all those services that do not require personal data to be entered.
Besides the Data Controller, in some cases personal data could be accessed by some categories of people who are involved in the organization of the Website (office workers, sales clerks, marketing clerks, lawyers, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also called Data Processors on behalf of Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested to the Data Controller. Personal data that you enter when placing an order will be exclusively used for processing the order, shipping the goods, and invoicing.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
This website collects some of your Personal Data for the following purposes:
EXPORT OR ERASE PERSONAL DATA
- Process your BOXSARDINIA registration request and manage your account.
- Manage, develop and process the BOXSARDINIA surprise box subscription.
- Process any non-conformities or query that you send us regarding the reception of BOXSARDINIA surprise boxes and have a record of these non-conformities or queries.
- Manage the return or cancellation only of PURCHASES MADE IN THE STORE SECTION of the website com.
- In your case, manage your participation in contests, lotteries or promotions.
- We may also ask you to fill out surveys that we use for research purposes – conducted by BOXSARDINIA itself or on behalf of its customers – even though you are not required to reply to them. Your participation in such surveys is free and voluntary, and their result will always be supplied anonymously to BOXSARDINIA customers.
- Conduct statistical studies, market studies, analysis and internal surveys on our products and services, and our users.
- Improve our selection of products and services and their suitability to each User according to profile, location and needs.
- In your case, process your help or contact request.
- We collect the details of your visits to our website, such as traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data (Manage RSS Feed and Statistics), to carry out the purposes of the relationship between Users and BOXSARDINIA.
- Advertise, conduct searches for customers, and business and market research through selling online our BOXSARDINIA surprise boxes, as well as sending commercial emails that may be of your interest regarding BOXSARDINIA, our products, services and latest products.
- Contact you for any aspect arising from the above purposes.
The Data Controller processes the personal data of the users adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or erasure of personal data. Data are processed using IT and /or telematic tools, following organizational procedures which are strictly related to the above mentioned purposes. Besides the Data Controller, in some cases personal data could be accessed by some categories of people who are involved in the organization of the Website (office workers, sales clerks, marketing clerks, lawyers, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also called Data Processors on behalf of Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested to the Data Controller.
Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operational headquarters. Please contact the Data Controller for more information. Data are processed for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or for the time required for the purposes described in this document. The User can always request that his/her Personal Data are erased and no longer processed and exported with informative purposes.
To request the erasure or the export of your data, please fill in the following form.
– Erasure of your data
– Export of your data
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the web pages of the following browsers:
Google Chrome Safari Internet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Windows Opera
Please visit the specific area on the Italian Data Protection Authority website for more information on how cookies can impact your experience when browsing.
https://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie TYPES OF COOKIES Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like competition forms etc, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
By using the website, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.